Friday, June 10, 2011

Don't Play With Scissors!

I looked at my shoe and I saw a little fray. It's about time I got a new pair but they're so comfortable and they pass as business casual. Back to the shoe, I looked at that single fray taunting me with it's defiant attitude sticking out above the rest. I looked around and found a pair of scissors. With a simple motion, the strand was separated from the shoe.

"Mr. John!!!"
I looked up to see Mario with a surprised look on his face.
"Hey Mario, whatsup?"
"You're not supposed to play with scissors!"
From Mario's point of view, there was no paper, there was no arts & crafts. I was holding a pair of scissors in the air. But before I could say anything he walked up to me and took the scissors away from me.
"No, no, no, you're not supposed to do that. You can get hurt when you play with scissors okay?"
I laughed at this boy taking a pair of scissors from an adult.
"Thanks for the advice Mario. I won't play with scissors in the future."
"Good, I'm glad you learned your lesson."

No comments:

Post a Comment